Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Banner: Killer Gorilla

Reel them in Eolar and we'll knock them down.

A useful, if somewhat underhanded, use of a spell. Get the apes to do as you say, command them to come to their new master and then hack them down mercilessly. Nice.

Having conquered all of the visible threat, but knowing that this was just the very pate of the ape-headed mountain, we hastily moved on. (I think it might have had something to do with snow.)

Eolar and three others find themselves heading towards the city at an impressive speed in cloud form, only to be met by Bodush and the others who had teleported there, had a cup of tea and found somewhere to hole up.

Level up and find out why someone left the gate to the city open. And, by the way, where was our welcoming commitee??

4 comments:

Hedzor said...

My title suggestion was: 'Ape Piles and Bears'.
Hilarious, but none of you foreigners would have got it.
... I'm not even sure if Scott would have.
:(

Charlie Stilton said...

Were you aiming for the 'Eats, shoots and leaves' thing?

Nice banner - I especially like Hawkmoon firing lightning bolts!

Joebroesel said...

The banner is great! I like the idea of piling bodies. Can we arrange them as fortress? :)

And you are correct. I have no idea what you are talking about ;-)

Hedzor said...

Assif quite rightly shot my title suggestion down .
My joke was based upon the visual image of the party climbing the Apes like steps as they defeated them.
'Ape pile and Bears'.
(The bear part is a weak reference to Ragnar.)
It was based on old Cockney rhyming slang: 'Apple and Pears', which means stairs.

I know, I know. If you have to explain a joke, it's not funny.
:(