Monday, February 2, 2009

Kiss my Ring

The fantastic sky ship closes in on Mendez’s family home and starts it’s spiraling descent. It’s still 300 feet above the ground when Mendez dives from it’s starboard side.
The people's gasps of horror turn to cheers of amazement when Mendez spins in the air and lands light as a feather in their midst.
Kissing Telfis’ ring, Mendez instructs the servants to take him directly to his Father. Mendez is straight to busines.
“My Son, I’m so very glad to see you. The bandits have struck again. They’ve burnt some of our crops and they’ve raided some of the outer lying farms.”
Requesting his brother Tao’s help, Mendez decides to track these villains down.
“I’ll show you where we think their camp should be little brother, but we can find no sign of it.”
After an exquisite evening meal at home with his Mother, Father and all his family, the two brothers set off.

1 comment:

RoboGeek said...

Ooh, you're going to love that ring, I can tell. Show off.